Click here for itinerary of walk
Printable map of walk
Map of UC Berkeley campus today
Map of UC Berkeley campus in 1929
Boalt Hall, old (in back) and new
The survivor, Faculty Glade
A. Stirling Calder's "The Last Dryad"
Legendary 1947-57 football coach Pappy Waldorf
The campanile (1914)
Mine entrance (the Lawson adit) beneath campus
Remains of the old observatory, Observatory Hill
University House and the flower clock
Mural on wall of old art museum: music and painting
Wait, there's more...
Main images page